CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for...
-cool, crisp autumn mornings (finally)
-caramel apple cider from Starbucks
-my CD player in my car is fixed
-friends who love me even on bad days (and today was one)
-candles to make my apartment smell like home
-healthy children
-my husband who makes me laugh
-cream cheese (I can't think of anything with cream cheese that I don't like)
-mechanical pencils (I hate pencil sharpeners!)
-digital cameras (so much fun to play with pics)
-friends that you don't talk to for months, then you call them up, you pick up where you left off and they never ask why you called

3 comments:

Anonymous

What I'm Thankful for -
-a good, sharp, wood, #2 pencil (few mechanical ones pass the test)
-Pentel clic eraser (see above)
-friends with digital cameras who will take pictures for me (my children are memory challenged w/ me for a mother)
-being able to finish an email (i've started this one three times)
-children that smile
-my husband who is a fruitcake
-God's guidance
-my relationship with Brice & Brittney
-friends that are truely safe!

Shannon

I just e-mailed you two yummy recipes that use cream cheese!!

Anonymous

-i am thank for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i love you
love you a lot,
Kenzie