CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Everybody Poops

Everyone Poops...that is a title of a book that I have read to all of my children during that all important potty training time. I have always done the "potty training in a day" technique, or as Jerry affectionately refers to it "potty boot camp". Both my older children potty trained rather easily. No major hiccups....

Then there's Asher.

He doesn't want to poop.

He refuses to poop.

We potty trained in the summer of 2006. But I don't think we succeeded. He always struggled with the pooping part. In his defense, we have had a turbulent year; we've moved 3 times this year. He finally seemed to get it this summer, then, guess what?

Yep, we moved again. So, we are back to the issue again. He's holding, squirming, then finally pooping...in his pants.


This blog is totally purposeless, but it's what's consuming my days. You moms understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous

one day in the distant future Asher is going to be soooooooo mad if he finds this on an old computer! You better hope you have sent it into never never land! ; ) hahahahaha!!!
Tm

Shannon

We got that book as a baby shower gift. Poor Gary had to read it in front of everyone!! ALL my girls have read it while on the potty... and a certain third child liked to make up songs to it. Blog post 8/1/2006. :)

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam

Praise God that I am not the only mom that has gone through this season in life!!! Most of my vocabulary last year consisted of, "Your poo-poo does not go in your panties, it goes in the potty!!" I cried, she cried we all cried!! I learned a lot and pray with everything in me it is over! Let's just say Adam will be like 5 when start potty training :)