CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Abby's Baptism

Wow! Today was an incredible day! I just couldn't go to bed without sharing!
A very special friend of ours, Abby Wilson, celebrated her life in Christ with a baptism at Lake Tobosofkee. It was one of the most beautiful baptisms that I've been a part of. I just had to share.
One of the things that made it so special is that her family was celebrating her life and her victory in Christ no matter what this year may bring. Last April, the Wilsons received news that rocked their world when they were told that their precious Abby had cancer, but they have been faithful and trusted God each step of the way. Jerry reminded all of us that Abby is victorious because of her faith in Christ and the giving of her life to Him, no matter what they will face as they begin treatment this week.
So, I ask you to please join me in praying for the Wilsons this week, especially for Abby.
Enjoy the slide show of her baptism...


3 comments:

Kerri

I was blessed by this. Thanks for sharing it . . . the baptism must have been absolutely beautiful to witness in person. I will be praying for the Wilsons.

Anonymous

Thanks so much for sharing! I was so sad not to be able to be there and your slideshow brought it all to me! Thank you for your thoughtfulness! How awesome is our God!

Shannon

That's beautiful!!