CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things I Love About Texas:


1. My family and my roots...both are in Texas.


2. Watching a big ole thunderstorm roll in.


3. The food...barbecue beef brisket, tex-mex, Mrs. Bairds powdered sugar donuts, plain Doritos, Donut Stop donuts, Taco Villa...


4. Walking in stores (and restaurants) and hearing country music playing.


5. Men in cowboy hats (especially old cattlemen that I've grown up around) and boots.


6. People who pull to the side of the road to let you pass.


7. Wide roads with shoulders.


8. Aggieland and Aggies..from the inside looking out you cannot explain it, from the outside looking in you cannot understand it.


9. West Texas people...those who are blatantly honest - mean what they say and say what they mean and will stand by you through anything.


10. All my exes live in Texas...hee, hee (Jerry actually added this one)!

0 comments: