CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cousin-in-law

I'm not sure exactly if there is such a thing as a cousin-in-law, but I guess that's what Jason is to me. He is married to my cousin Aimee, whom I grew up with, around the corner, from my house.


Only now, Jason's kinda famous. I guess.
Famous for our family anyway.
He is an author.
He's been on the History Channel.
His books are at Barnes and Noble, at Lifeway and on Amazon.
Anyway, he's really sharp and has an amazingly quirky way of looking at things. He is known as the "Pocket Guides" guy in some circles.




I just read a blog that he wrote as a guest blogger on Stuff Christians Like that I got a kick out of...thought you might enjoy it too.



And, he just did a really cool promotion with some of his first edition of his Pocket Guide to the Bible that we are excited about being able to give out, so I thought I'd take the chance to give him a shout out.

Check out his blog...I think you'll enjoy it too. Let me know what you think if you check it out. Here's a look at the newest Pocket Guides...

0 comments: