CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Drowned Rat


Kenzie got a yorkie for Christmas, "Addie". Kenzie adores this dog, but she is the only one in this house who does. Addie has not trained well, and in general does not have any endearing qualities.

Yesterday, when it had been raining outside, Jerry and Colton had gotten wet at football practice. After we came home, we were talking about Addie, and her lack of successful training.

I asked Kenzie, "Where is the drowned rat?" She replied, "He's out walking Addie." She honestly thought I was talking about Jerry! She cracks me up...

2 comments:

Anonymous

That is hilarious. Rodney had already told me this story, and I still laughed out loud when I read it. Love that girl! Kimmie

jana dingmore

hey momma (thi is Kenzie)shes trained better now even daddy said my room doesn't stink any more