CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good intentions

What is it that they say about good intentions? Hmmm...

Well, I had good intentions of getting back into blogging...then my computer crashed, and all of my pictures are on a disk instead of being in my computer, but at least they're not lost...so I will attempt again to catch up on life in the Dingmore household. I do have a new computer, so that is a good thing...except I don't adapt to change so well sometimes, and I'm still "adapting" to my new computer. I know it's faster and better, but it doesn't work just how I want it to. Okay, okay, I know, it's technology - it's got to change.

Kenzie had a fun spring/summer season with the Noise. I will post pics soon.

Colton has one more tournament with the Storm. Asher got to play one game with the All Stars (he was thrilled).

We leave Monday for camp for a week, then home for the weekend...then finally home to Texas for two weeks. Whoop! We will miss Daddy, but so ready to get home and be with family and friends that we don't see enough!

Will try to catch up on some more summer events over the weekend...

0 comments: