CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - Spring

Ten things I love about spring:


1. Picking strawberries at Elliott's Farm


2. Sleeping with the windows open and waking up to a cool, crisp morning


3. Softball (Kenzie is a spunky little player...go Doodlebugs)


4. Baseball (Colton got me hooked at t-ball...now I'm a baseball addict...go Braves!)


5. Cherry Blossom Festival (pink poodles, pink stripes on the street, pink trashcans, men in pink suitcoats, pink, pink, pink!) You can see pics here.



6. Azaleas blooming everywhere and the smell of wisteria blooming...



7. School's almost out...so ready to have my babies home and play!



8. Family walks through the neighborhood after supper.


9. Cleaning out and getting organized


10. Doing anything and everything outside...I love the spring. I don't enjoy sweating, so pretty much all I do in the summer outside must involve water...

0 comments: