CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

I must admit...I love baseball season! I wasn't always this way, but ever since Kenzie started softball, then Colton had his first season of t-ball...I was hooked. I am their number one fan!

I love the crack of the bat, the pop in the glove, the sunflower seeds and peanuts...I even don't mind washing uniforms every other day (well, most of the time). I even love being dugout mom! (I think I might need counseling)


It's gotten so bad this year that we were at the ball park last Friday night and neither of our kids were even playing...we were watching other friend's children (it's free, clean family entertainment!). Our family loves the spring...I'm thankful God has given us this sport to enjoy together.


It has been a rough season this year as both Kenzie and Colton are having losing seasons. The cool thing, though, is to see how they have encouraged each other. Our virtue this month in PC Allstars is JOY-finding a way to be happy even when things don't go your way, so it has been an incredible (although tough) teaching time for all of us...to find the joy in a losing season!


Here are a couple of pics of my two favorite players!


0 comments: