CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Insomnia

Hey all,

I'm sorry I haven't blogged all week...I've been a bit groggy. I feel like I am a walking zombie. I haven't slept well all week.

Last week, we went to Gatlinburg with some friends of ours. We had a great time. We had never been before, and it was beautiful.

Here we are at the top of the chairlift. It was so nice and cool! The kids had a great time with their buddies, Tanner and Kaitlyn.

Anyway, Jason (the daddy) suffers from insomnia, but the whole trip he kept talking about how great he slept while we were up there...

Now, since we've been back, I haven't slept more than 2 hours at a stretch. Last night, I woke up every 30-45 minutes. So, I'm wondering, is insomnia contagious?

Just kidding, really, but seriously, if you think about it, please pray that I will get some restful sleep soon...

0 comments: