CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday

A few things I'm thankful for today...

-my Thursday morning Bible study...ladies, you rock. I love that we're all so different, yet somehow the same. I love that it's raw, fresh, real and chock full of Jesus.

-PC's Allstar team...every Sunday, your enthusiasm and faithfulness amazes me.

-ball season...baseball, softball, I love it!

-the church planter's conference last week...it filled my tank. i'll be posting some about that soon.

-old friends and new friends, both have refreshed me this week.

-Super Suppers...fun night out with the girls and I'm doing something for my family

-my community group...we love you guys!

-flipflops! i hate closed toe shoes, and it's almost flip-flop season...my toes will be free once again!

-early morning snuggles and watching cartoons

-bagels

-did i mention that it's baseball season?

What are you thankful for?