CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

E-mail to God

All of my daughters e-mails go through my inbox for monitoring. It is precious because she often writes e-mails to herself and characters from the books she writes or reads. I love to see how her mind works. Jer and I were in Atlanta over the weekend when there were some bad storms at home. When I returned and checked my e-mail, this one brought me to tears.
She e-mailed God.
I love her heart!

dear God,
hi,thank you soooooooooooo much for us not being hurt in the tornato and God please keep my mom and dad safe and for them to have a good no great time at there little thing.Thank You so much for mema and God please help her rib to heal fast.Thank You again for Ms.Kimmy and God keep her and her house safe.Then I pray for the ones that did get hurt or their house damiged in the tornato for them either to get well or if their house is damiged for them to find a house.

And God help me bring others to You!!!!!!!!!!
Your friend,
Kenzie