CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yummy...had to share

I love roasted veggies at restaurants, but had never tried them at home. I had a good buddy of mine post a yummy recipe on her blog and I just had to share...
my whole family ate their veggies, every last bite! I happened to have a frozen bag of veggies that included cauliflower, broccoli, squash, zucchini and carrots. I also didn't chop the onion. I sliced it because I love onion. I used the same recipe and it was fabulous! Let me know if you try it!

Roasted Cauliflower
1 head cauliflower, trimmed and separated into 1-inch florets
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In large bowl, toss cauliflower florets, chopped onion, soy sauce, olive oil, and crushed garlic until evenly mixed. Spread cauliflower mixture in 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan or large cookie pan.
Roast cauliflower about 35 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring occasionally.


p.s. Steph, I especially thought of your family. Abbey would love these!

1 comments:

Shannon

I bought two bags of frozen cauliflower to see how it would turn out. I want to try what you used!!