CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for...holidays

morning snuggles...

sleepyhead hair on my children (not so cute on Jerry or I)...

holidays where we stay home the WHOLE day...

giggling and laughing til we can't breathe...

puzzles and games...

sleepover party in Mom and Daddy's room (and they still think that's cool)...

staying up late and sleeping late and staying in our jammies...

What I'm not thankful for when the alarm went off this morning...
school!

2 comments:

schmidt

Mrs. Dingmore,

I found your blog the other day as I was trying to find a few old friends from high school....your name popped into my head to also search, and there you were.

I was in your senior English class in 1992-1993. My name is Kimberly Saylor, well Kimberly Saylor Schmidt now. I am an 8th grade Algebra teacher (10th year) in The Woodlands, TX, and often think about your teaching strategies and gentle nature when asked the infamous question...."who inspired you to become a teacher?"

Have a Happy Safe New Year!

P.S. Don't critique my grammar & punctuation! :)

Anonymous

To the greatest study hall/english teacher to ever grace the halls at S.H. Rider High!!

Love you guys!

Shane