CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Just a quick list today...I'm thankful for...

1. Peter Pan Honey Roast Peanut Butter...after being pulled from the shelf over a year ago during the big "peanut butter scare", it's back! It's wonderful!

2. Jerry...he puts up with me, cheers me on, reminds me almost daily how important my job as a mom is.

3. Macon in the springtime...there is no prettier place to be in the spring!

4. God's Word...He so knows me! Sometimes when I feel like the worst person alive or I'm at the end of my rope and ready to quit...His word encourages me and heals me.

5. Piedmont...Yall rock! Lives are being changed. I get so amazed when I step back and look at what God has done in the last year. I love the stories, keep them coming.

6. My family in Texas...I love and miss you guys so much. This time of year gets so hard because it's almost a year since we've seen ya!

7. Diet coke.

8. My new walking buddy...she keeps me accountable and motivates me to get up at 5:20 every morning!

9. My hairdresser...he is like getting therapy for free when you get a haircut. Love him!

10. Clorox wipes and Mr. Clean Eraser...what did we ever do before these things?

1 comments:

Shannon

I'm thankful for friends who give good book reccommendations! Same Kind of Different As Me... wow. Stayed up until 2am two nights in a row to read it. What an incredible story!! Thank you for sharing...