CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I have an old college buddy who is a faithful blogger and she has all of these cute categories that she blogs, so I'm going to give a few of them a try from time to time. My first one is Thankful Thursday.
I'm thankful for...
1. My husband who really knows me and loves me anyway.
2. Kenzie, my baby girl, my only ally in this house full of boys!
3. Colton's hugs and earnest heart.
4. Asher's morning hugs and the way his face lights up when I walk in the door.
5. Diet Coke in a half liter bottle.
6. The gift of laughter.
7. Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
8. Healthy children
9. My favorite old blue jeans and an old football jersey on Saturdays in the fall.
10. Crisp fall mornings.

Random? Yes. Just what came to mind...what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous

come on jana....dont forget the oldies.....strawberry milk every night....pillow in the freezer....dukes of hazard...Cokers Cafe (do you remember that place?)

Tryin to bring you back to your roots girl!

jana dingmore

Oh my goodness! Those are definitely some things I am thankful for!
How fun! Thanks for reminding me of the good ole days! You made me smile...I wonder if Cokers is still there?