CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

A sweet friend of mine, Aimee (whose blog is private) tagged me recently, so here goes...

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago I:
1. was expecting my first born, Kenzie Grace.
2. was teaching English at Rider High School...ROHO!
3. thought I was busy, oh, was I wrong...what did I do before I had kids???
4. scrapbooked every Friday night.
5. had no idea I would ever live in Macon, GA and have 3 kids...

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. laundry
2. bake a cake
3. clean up house and get ready for the week
4. make snacks for Monday night staff meeting
5. finish grading my student's journals

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. corn chex
2. sugar snap peas
3. chex mix
4. pretzels
5. cheese

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy Jerry a new truck.
2. Renovate my kitchen.
3. Help my sis buy my parents house, and help my parents find a house to suit for retirement.
4. Give more to Verge to help build Piedmont an awesome facility.
5. Build out the basement/workshop of our house for an apartment for grandparents, so they could come and stay a good while in their own "spot".


5 places I have lived:
1. Amarillo, TX
2. Bryan, TX
3. College Station, TX
4. Wichita Falls, TX
5. Macon, GA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Mom
2. Salesperson, Dillard's Linens Dept.
3. High School English Teacher
4. Auditor for Bulk Mortgage Loan Dept.
5. Candle Maker

The rules say I have to tag 5 people.
I'm tagging Shannon, Kerri, Steph, Lanier and Greg...

1 comments:

Aimee

Okay, I thought I was going to get ragged on about my healthy snacks, but sugar snap peas!?! I mean, I love them with a meal, but not enough carbs to curb my snack-attack. You go girl!