CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for...
-cool mornings
-bike rides with my kids (except the uphill parts)
-healthy children
-sweet husband who helped me paint the laundry room
-my freshly painted chocolate brown laundry room
-Piedmont Church is one year old!
-Piedmont All Star Volunteers
-21 eleventh graders who I get the privilege of teaching each day
-Covenant Academy and what it's teaching my children
-home grown 'maters
-sweet neighbors
-freshly baked banana nut bread
-friends who run errands with me
-college football
-snuggles
-giggles
-boys who love to play in the rain and come up with muddy smiles to proudly show their mama how much fun they're having
-children who still think their parents are cool and want to hang with us
-the song "How He Loves Us"
-Benadryl
-ice cold milk
-cold pillow
-ceiling fans
-Mrs. Foxworth, Mrs. Howd and Mrs. Bush (my children's teachers)
-Fabulous Fridays and
-sleeping late on Saturdays

0 comments: