CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame


Well, as you can see, my last post was in February. Ball for us begins in February, and we're currently still playing. As a matter of fact, we have 6 games between now and Sunday. So, we've been a little busy, but I am going to try to get back into blogging. I find myself writing them in my head throughout the day, so we'll see. Even if no one reads them, I keep them for my kids to read some day.
Ballpark times have been some of our funnest times, and we've found it to be a great mission field as well. Each year holds someone new for us to invest in, and we never know what God has in store...but for this phase, it is what God has for us, and I love every minute of it!

Kenzie trying to steal...


Colton found his love - pitching!


Asher became one heck of a ballplayer, and was probably our most serious one!
Not much got past him...

0 comments: