CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Out with the old

Okay, new year. Out with the old, in with the new, right?

That's what I've been doing - cleaning out closets, drawers, hanging pics around the house, etc.

So, this morning, I picked up a bottle of salad dressing in the fridge, expired in 2008. Threw it out. Next bottle? Yep, expired August 2009. Then (and this is embarrassing) - one from 2007!

That's not all - 5 of the 8 bottles of salad dressing in my fridge - expired and in the trash! Now, what else do I need to clean out? Yikes!

2 comments:

Shannon

I'd head to the medicine cabinet and spice rack. I threw out a TON of spices right after Christmas. There were some 2006/2007 in there! Yikes.

Anonymous

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!