CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I was tagged to do this on Facebook, so I did and it was really fun...thought those that read my blog that are not on FB (Grammie and Grandad) would enjoy it too!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Kenzie - Do you know how much I love you?
Colton - Be kind to one another
Asher - I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
Kenzie - When Colton gets a good grade on reading
Colton - When we say something nice to each other
Asher - when I obey

3. What makes mom sad?
Kenzie - When me and Colton fight
Colton - When me and Kenzie fight
Asher - when I don't obey

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Kenzie - when she dances in the kitchen
Colton - by telling me stories
Asher - be silly

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Kenzie - cool
Colton - funny
Asher - like me

6. How old is your mom?
Kenzie - 41
Colton - 35
Asher - 51

7. How tall is your mom?
Kenzie - 5 something
Colton - 5'10"
Asher - 23 feet tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Kenzie - go to the movies with the family
Colton - read or be with us
Asher - play with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kenzie - clean house
Colton - grade papers and teach
Asher - do laundry

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kenzie - famous cooking star
Colton - her kindness
Asher - acting

11. What is your mom really good at?
Kenzie - cooking
Colton - teaching us
Asher - keeping me safe

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Kenzie - being on time
Colton - football
Asher - breakdancing

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Kenzie - teaches
Colton - make candles and teach
Asher - teach

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Kenzie - Mexican
Colton - sugar snap peas
Asher - green beans

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Kenzie - when she hosts at pc allstars
Colton - her love
Asher - when she hosts at all stars

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kenzie - Minnie Mouse
Colton - Maddie at the Tipton on Suite Life
Asher - Curious George

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kenzie - shop
Colton - go on a date
Asher - eat lunch together

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kenzie - both really good dressers
Colton - our freckles
Asher - same hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
Kenzie - she gets up early; I hate to get up early
Colton - I'm tall; she's short
Asher - we don't have the same skin

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kenzie - by doing stuff she doesn't always want to do, but she does it because I want to
Colton - she helps me read
Asher - when I smile

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kenzie - that he makes her laugh
Colton - everything but his toots
Asher - when he hugs her

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kenzie - Texas
Colton - DisneyWorld
Asher - bowling alley

0 comments: