CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Friendships

We moved last week, and as we went through this move, I was reminded that there are all different kinds of friendships. I am extremely blessed with awesome friends. I appreciate their differences...as God has ministered to me through them...they are His hands and feet in my life.

The friends who brought meals just when I thought if I eat fast food again, I'd throw up...
The friend who was there when I was so overwhelmed and exhausted that I cried...she just held me and understood...
The friend who took up the slack at the candle shop so I could pack and paint...
The friend who prayed for someone to come paint with me because she was too far away and couldn't help...
The friend who was the answer to that prayer and came to paint for two full days...
The friend who texted me every morning from TX just to let me know she was thinking of me and praying for me...
The new friends who came over and said, we want to help make this your home, this is what we can do...
The friend who came over and packed my entire kitchen because the movers were coming the next morning...
The friends who came over and unpacked the new kitchen...
And lastly, to my best friend and husband, who has put up with my many meltdowns in this our fourth (and last for a very long time) move in twelve months.

God has been good!

1 comments:

Shannon

we moved twice in eight months and i thought that was rough!! it's terrible not being in your own place. i'm so glad you are surrounded by so many giving, servant-hearted people. what an incredible blessing and example of the love of Jesus they have been to you!!